This article includes instructions on how to enable notifications for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Windows.
How to Enable Prokeep Notifications - Google Chrome
Upon initial login, Google Chrome will ask you if you want to enable notifications. You must click "Allow" to enable notifications. If you did not enable notifications, see the steps below:
- Log into your Prokeep account within Chrome.
- In the upper left hand corner, click the lock icon.
- Under "Notifications," set to "Allow"
- Refresh your page and notification will now be enabled.
Upon initial login, Mozilla Firefox will ask you if you want to enable notifications. You must click "Allow Notifications" to enable those notifications. If you did not enable notifications, see the steps below:
- Log into your Prokeep account within Firefox.
- In the upper left hand corner, click lock icon next to the website bar.
- Once the page has been refreshed, click the message bubble next to the lock icon and "Allow Notifications."
- Notifications will now be enabled. You will receive an audible notification and a visual slide out notification when new messages arrive.
How to Enable Windows Notifications
In Windows 10, action center is where to find your app notifications, as well as quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings and apps. Change your action center settings at any time from the Settings app.
Select the Start button, and then select Settings .
Go to System > Notifications & actions.
Do any of the following:
Choose the quick actions you'll see in action center.
Turn notifications, banners, and sounds on or off for some or all notification senders.
Choose whether to see notifications on the lock screen.
Choose whether to see notifications when you're duplicating your screen.
Turn tips, tricks, and suggestions about Windows on or off.