How to use the Snipping Tool to help Prokeep work better for you.
The Snipping Tool is a great way to take quick snapshots of your screen to send to a customer. You can take snapshots of things such as web pages, manuals, quotes, or invoices. For instructions on how to use the Snipping Tool, please see the steps below:
- Open Snipping Tool by clicking the Start button in the bottom left-hand corner of your desktop.
- In the search box, type "Snipping Tool," and then, in the list of results, click "Snipping Tool."
- Click "New" and then select the area of your screen that you want to capture.
Once you highlight the area, there will be a file that is automatically created on your desktop that you can then send to the customer through Prokeep.
- Hit Command + Shift + 4
- Select the area to "snip" and then hit Enter
- File will save to desktop