This article will give you step by step instructions on how to change your default browser to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Prokeep is optimized for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. If you would like to make Google Chrome your default browser, please follow the instructions below:
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Settings .
- Click "System" and then "Default Apps."
- At the bottom, under "Web browser," click your current browser (typically Microsoft Edge).
- In the "Choose an app" window, click Google Chrome.
Prokeep is optimized for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. If you would like to make Mozilla Firefox your default browser, please follow the instructions below:
- Click the menu button and select "Preferences."
- In the General panel, click "Make Default."