This article will give you step by step instructions on how to unblock numbers in the platform.
Only an Administrator is able to unblock numbers. If a user accidentally blocks a number or a number is no longer spam, an Admin is able to unblock that number. Please see the steps below:
- As an Admin, log into your Prokeep profile.
- Click the Settings gear in the lower left hand corner of the screen.
- Click "Blocked Numbers."
- If there are no blocked numbers, the page will read "No numbers are currently being blocked."
- If there are blocked numbers, the number will be shown and a button to "Unblock" the number is to the right.
- Once unblocked, the number can start texting into the location(s) once again.