This article provides a basic overview of what can be done with the Messaging API and how to enable it.
The Messaging API will allow you to:
- Text customers based upon a trigger by your 3rd party software
- Notify a customer that their order has been placed in a locker
- Update a customer on shipping information
- Text a receipt after an order has been completed
- Share contact details between Prokeep and your 3rd party software
- Update contact cards based upon data saved in an ERP or update ERP based upon Prokeep contact cards
How to Enable:
- Review Prokeep’s API Technical Documentation
- Technical Documentation is available here
- Determine what Third-Party Software you would like to integrate with and what you would like it to do.
- Create Application in Settings
- One Application must be created for each 3rd Party Software
- Each application will generate unique credentials to use when creating your integration.
- Build Integration
- Using the API Technical documentation as a reference, write code to allow Prokeep and the 3rd Party Software to communicate and complete desired functions.
You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to request assistance in setting up your integrations.